-->

PhoneReboot

Application lets you reboot or turnoff your smartphone via the software instead of pressing your smartphone button.

I made this because I find pressing my button troublesome everytime I need to reboot it.

You can also schedule th rebooting by running either of this command :

PhoneReboot.exe /restart
PhoneReboot.exe /shutdown

(You need a scheduler (such as XBar) to take advantage of scheduling. Auto schedule may be provided on the next version, depending on the demand of the software and time I have)

Requires .NET CF 1.0
NET CF 1.0 is installed by default for devices using Smartphone 2003 and above. Smartphone 2002 needs to download and install .NET CF from Microsoft.

Download

Berlangganan Via Email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? nggak ada salahnya untuk berlangganan artikel terbaru dari blog ini langsung via email.